Montag, 15. Juli 2013

In english please...

Hey guys, how are you?
I have to start this post with a huge SORRY for my terrible english...
I saw that some of you speak English... but I don't realty trust google ;'D

Unfortunately hardly anybody's reading my blog, but those cool guys who always read it will understand me even when I am talking English ( OK it is not very difficult to understand me... haha my language skills are not... so well I think... :$ )
Anyway I just wanted to write something in English.
In the one hand because I'm so gentle :P and in the other one it's very egoistic because I need some English practice for my oral test :) I am soooo afraid of it!!!

Love,
Mona <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. hiii
    hab dich getaggt: http://life-means-reality.blogspot.de/2013/11/ein-tag-tag-121113.html#comment-form (:

    AntwortenLöschen